On Street Parking
On-street parking generally refers to the vehicle
parking that is permitted on road sides. Sometimes designated bays are created
to accommodate vehicles in the road design itself or sometimes one complete
lane is reserved on road sides and vehicle parking spaces painted with standard
agency hired for execution of smart road project work shall also create
on-street parking bays at specified locations as per final design drawings.
The ICT based
systems can be implemented at later stage by a separate agency who implements
the project, operates and maintains it on revenue sharing business model where
the revenue collected from parking charges comes to PSCL and is utilized for
other social betterment works.
Cost of Project
On-street Parking at an estimated cost of Rs 40 lakhs from Smart City Funds is
one of the projects under category “Gatisheel Patna: Seamless Mobility’’
List of Smart
Roads where On Street Parking Is Proposed
- Driver has to park vehicle at designated slot
only, otherwise penalty.
- CCTV based surveillance.
- Actual Parking amount or wrong parking penalty
will be charged while exit.
- Once, the slot is vacated, attendant will update
- All parking slots will be earmarked with
- Real-time information of number of free
parking slots through Mobile App.
- App based and Display board based guiding to
- Parking slot will be allotted by attendant
while parking; slot will be blocked in App by attendant.