Adalatganj Lake Area Redevelopment
Adaltganj lake is located in south west side of ABD area near the High court staff housing and is a landmark of the city. The site lies along an important link road named Amarnath road, connecting Beer Chand Patel marg with Budha marg. The site has easy accesses through public transport modes such as city bus, auto rickshaw and private vehicles
Project Cost and Executing Agency
M/s Sai Highway and Builders Pvt Ltd is the executing agency of the project. Approved budget for this is Rs 9.84 crore
- The major design interventions to improve the park environment would include:
- Rejuvenation of existing pond through trenching, cleaning and remodeling.
- Construction of covered drain, boundary wall, open theater, temple plaza, guard room, pathways, ghats, open air theatre, toilet blocks and guard room as part of civil work.
- Landscaping work and external lighting work along with external water supply system.
- Installation and commissioning of musical fountain and aeration fountain in the lake.
- A promenade around the lake with slope stabilization will be made while existing large trees will be retained such as to give the city an open space to breathe.
- The proposed lake development will be broken into smaller zones with land undulation and pathways creating an organic flow of space with efficient lighting.
- The development will be enriched with broad parallel pedestrian pathways i.e Boardwalks to revive the lost glory. It will have jogging tracks with intermediate watching Decks/Kiosks.
- Keeping the extended views of lake from the temple area intact activity spaces such as Ghat or temple plaza have been proposed to attract people and make the area livelier for the residents of Patna.
The flora and fauna of park will be native of its place such that it contributes as environmental cleaner of the area